By Sensei Serge Sognonvi and Carmen Sognonvi Originally published at http://www.urbandojo.com/blog
Did you know that nearly 1 in 4 students in the United States experience some form of bullying?
It’s no wonder so many parents come to us at Urban Martial Arts with questions about how to prevent bullying.
We decided to do our part by putting together this 7-part series on how to prevent bullying.
We hope you’ll find this series to be a useful resource on how to prevent bullying. And if you have any ideas or suggestions you’d like to offer, please do so in the comments section. We’d love your input!
- Part 1: The 5 Essential Bullying Statistics Every Parent Should Know
- Part 2: Bullying Effects: The Devastating Short-Term and Long-Term Effects of Bullying
- Part 3: Why Do Bullies Bully? The Top 5 Reasons Why People Bully Others
- Part 4: Is Your Child Being Bullied? Check for These 11 Bullying Warning Signs
- Part 5: Bullying Help: 7 Steps You Should Take If Your Child Is Being Bullied
- Part 6: My Child Is a Bully! 5 Strategies to Handle a Child Who Bullies Others
- Part 7: How to Prevent Bullying Through Martial Arts
Free Download: Special Report on Bullying Prevention
Fill out the form below to request a free PDF download of our special report:
“How to Prevent Bullying: A Guide for Parents and Educators”
This special report is an excellent resource, whether you’re a parent who’s concerned about your child getting bullied, or you’re a teacher looking ideas on how to prevent bullying at school.
By filling out the form above, you’ll also receive a complimentary subscription to Black Belt Success, the email newsletter from Urban Martial Arts.