How can you tell the difference between a casual kickboxing member and a kickboxing fanatic? Actually, it’s not hard at all.
If you find yourself checking off any of the items on this list, consider yourself addicted to Urban Martial Arts kickboxing!
1. You watch a Floyd Mayweather fight and think, sure he’s got a killer left hook but how’s his roundhouse kick?
2. You check your attendance card obsessively because you can’t wait to earn your red gloves.
3. You don’t even try to get away with doing push-ups on your knees anymore because you don’t want Sensei Serge to give you THAT look.
4. When friends tell you about what they’re doing in the gym, you think to yourself, “Aw that’s cute! Their entire workout is just my warm-up.”
5. You have nightmares about burpees.
6. You’ve said, “You HAVE to try kickboxing — it’ll change your life” to more people than you can count.
7. You can’t remember what it feels like to NOT be sore. It’s just a state of being now.
The first step is admitting you have a problem. But let’s face it – you don’t need rehab because this addiction is a healthy one.
Here’s to all our kickboxing addicts!
Get Kickboxing Pricing and Schedule!
Just enter your email address below to view our pricing and class schedule.