Train Like a Fighter to
Get In the Best Shape of Your Life!
Join Our FREE MMA Workshop on Friday, February 18th at 7 pm
Yes, I’d like to sign up for your
FREE MMA workshop!
* I understand that I’ll also receive a complimentary subscription to Black Belt Success, the email newsletter from Urban Martial Arts.
Are You Ready for an Amazing Workout?
In this lively, action-packed MMA workshop, you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t have to be bigger or stronger than your opponent to defend yourself effectively
- How to render your attacker utterly defenseless with a deadly chokehold he won’t be able to escape
- How to leverage speed and technique to unleash maximum power in your strikes
- How to defend against a flurry of fast punches with a blindingly fast takedown (he won’t even see it coming!)
Reservations are required as space is limited, so fill out the form above to save your spot!
Friday, February 18th, 2011 from 7-8 pm
Urban Martial Arts
965 Coney Island Ave (near Newkirk Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Take the B or Q train to Newkirk Ave. You can also get to Urban Martial Arts via the B8 and B68 bus lines.
What to Wear:
Come in loose-fitting clothes that you’ll be comfortable moving around in. The workshop will be conducted barefoot.
Read This If You’re Under 21:
If you’re under 21, we require that you bring a parent or guardian and have that person stay for the duration of the workshop. If you don’t bring a parent, you won’t be able to participate.
“Their classes have whooped me into shape!”
I joined UMA about a year ago to lose weight for vacation. Little did I know that I would not only lose weight, but learn amazing skills and techniques that only martial arts can teach.
Sensei Serge is awesome. Completely down to earth and a fun instructor.
The atmosphere in general is like a second family. Their classes have whooped me into shape more than I thought possible!
— Tori L, Brooklyn NY
“I always feel challenged, but never overwhelmed”
Sensei Serge is an excellent teacher and knows how to motivate a 5 year old, a 39 year old, and everyone in between!
I was new to martial arts, and I always feel challenged, but never overwhelmed. The atmosphere with the teachers and students is very pleasant, and you really feel like you’re part of a team.
I highly recommend the school to anyone who wants to get into better shape, learn discipline, gain confidence, and learn self-defense.
— Roman S, Brooklyn NY